The purpose of this information is to offer guidance for navigating the application process and answers to common questions.
To Create a Candidate Account
- Click the “Sign In” button in the top right-hand corner and then “Create Account”. Enter a preferred email address and password. Click “Create Account.” Your chosen email address and password will be required for future visits.
Note: Once you apply, you will be sent an account verification email with a link to verify your account. When you receive this email, if you click on the link and it does not work, please copy and paste the link contained in the email directly into your browser. This will activate your account.
To Apply for a Job
- Once logged in, click “Search for Jobs” on your profile page.
- Search for a position that meets your qualifications. To help you with your search, you may enter in search terms under “Filter By” and/or filter by Job Category, Locations, Job Type or Full/Part-time.
- Once you find a job opening of interest, click on the link to view the job details.
- To apply for the job opening, select the “Apply” button.
Note: If you have a LinkedIn profile, you can alternatively click the “Apply with LinkedIn” button. It will prompt you to log into LinkedIn. Your LinkedIn profile will then be uploaded into your application. Once uploaded, please carefully review all of this information and update as needed.
- Upload your resume on the “Quick Apply” page. Click “Next”. Information from your resume will default in. After using Quick Apply, review the job application fields to ensure the information is correct. If you do not wish to use Quick Apply, simply click “Next” and fill in the fields yourself. Please enter as much information as possible on all the pages.
Note: Anywhere that has a red star (*) means that field is required.
- Once satisfied with everything you have entered, click “Submit” on the final page to complete the application process. Wait until you see the “Congratulations” pop-up message before closing your browser.
There are two ways to upload a resume:
- On the “Quick Apply” page of your application, you can upload your resume. Our system will extract the details of your resume and input them into the application fields on your behalf, otherwise known as resume parsing.
- On the “My Experience” page of your application, you can upload your resume.
Yes, completing all of the profile information ensures your data is accessible to Enbridge Recruiters. Anywhere that has a red star (*) means that field is required.
If you have any questions about your application or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After submitting your application for a job, you should receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours. If after 24 hours, you have not received an e-mail confirmation:
- Check that you submitted the application with the correct e-mail address by logging back into your profile and viewing your applications under “My Applications”
Please email us at email@example.com.